Nic & Laura
Hello everybody!
We haven't been writing for a while. First of all we tryed to catch up with the Japan stuff and then we ended up in a WWOOFing place, where we couldn't use the internet as much we would have like to. Anyway, let's start from the beginning.
We landed in Australia on the 18th of October at 9 o'clock in the morning. I was obviously called into the immigration and the boy with a funny picture in his passport was let through just fine. We were scared that my visa is not working but it all turned up all right at the end. We showed our boots (as we did clean them after watching a lot of Border Controll in England)  and took off our jumpers. It is Australia after all and we were ready for the heat - what wasn't there. Whilst shivering on the platform to catch a funny looking double-decker tube to Mary's house, we put on our jumpers and decided it is too cold. We got off the tube in North Sydney and took a bus towards Mary (Mary is a very lovely friend of Frances). Knowing us we did come off the bus too early and had to drag ourselves and our backpacks up the hill. Typical! Mary wasn't at home but left us a letter with some instuctions for the secret place where we found a key and let ourselves into her lovely home. So here we were - in Sydney! Mary and Hamich took us around for the afternoon and then we spend a night in trying to relax and get some sleep.
On Sunday we decided to go and see the Sydney Opera house and the lovely beaches. We took a boat from the opera house and went too far away from everything. There was no point to walk back so we bussed it to the Bondi Beach to see some live surfing. I have never seen that before. I'm not sure if we were too stuck in the moment or what but one moment we were walking on the beach and the other almost swimming in the ocean. Anyways, we took a bus back to Sydney and tryed to find something nice for a presant for Mary. So take a not travelles - in Sydney, non of the nice shops stay open on Sunday after 6!
On monday we said goodbye to Mary and started our drive from Sydney to Melbourne to meet our first WWOOFing host in Australia.


03/10/2011 00:13

Saying thanks will not just be adequate, you`ve made this gratifying work with so much effort.Wish you success in your business efforts!


Leave a Reply

    About Us

    We met on the 8th of July 2005 and were together for exactly 5 years when we were married on the 8th of July 2010 at Taagepera Castle in Estonia. This website is devoted to our married life and the future that we plan to share together.


    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010